Kids On KidLit Partnership Challenge #literacy #elemed #teachers #edchat #lrnchat
- Step 1: Students read a book (for pleasure or for an assignment).
- Step 2: Students write a book review or use a book report written for school.
- Step 3: Students complete the form on my website to submit their review. Each entry is published on my blog. See previous entries.
- Increased fluency
- Standards-based writing practice based on your classroom parameters
- Online publication
- A guaranteed winner within your school (winner receives a FREE age-appropriate book)
- FREE 15-minute Skype visit with me ($50 value)
To enter your school:
- Send an email to email@example.com with KidLit Challenge 2012-2013 in the Subject line.
- We’ll discuss start and end dates for the challenge, and schedule your FREE Skype visit (valid only with Kids On KidLit Challenge registration).